We have specialized in providing quality services to our lenders in California for 29 years. As a lender, wouldn’t you want the best in the business assisting?
"Our clients are assured that their foreclosure is treated as a specific case and not "just another foreclosure"
If you are an individual or a small institution, wouldn't you feel more secure receiving the personal services you deserve from the trustee who specializes in serving private investors, instead of the corporate trustees? You need the best solution possible for your financial assets.
Non-Judicial Foreclosure Processing
Deeds-in-lieu of Foreclosure
Assignments of Beneficial Interest
Reinstatement Quotes to Borrower
Payoff Quotes to Borrower
Send an email or call at +1 805 651 6593 and a representative from Parker Foreclosure Services, LLC will be happy to provide you with a schedule of fees and estimated costs, as well as general information on the foreclosure processing timeline.
Looking to Begin a Foreclosure?
Please provide us with a copy of the Deed of Trust along with the downloadable form, (DECLARATION OF DEFAULT AND DEMAND FOR SALE in PDF format) filled out in its entirety when returned along with the "Note." Also listed is the Homeowners Bill of Rights and the 2020 Civil Fee Schedule for Parker Foreclosure Services.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader - The free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
What Customers Have To Say
- "My attorney said he thought you could do a better job than the huge trustee services do because you are able to work on a more personal level with your client (even though I'm two-thousand miles away) and you give of yourself more. I've had three trustee services in my life before our friend told me to see you." D.A. (Missouri resident)
- "Thanks for all you have done!" H.B. and J.D.
- "I just wanted to express my thanks to you for your cooperation, assistance and professionalism in concluding the xxxxx matter. It was an 'interesting' few months and I enjoyed working with you to bring the matter to a successful closure. Thank you again." M.E.M.S.
- "Boy, it's been a long four months since I walked into your office (of which I'm glad)...Don, I really do appreciate what you have done. You've done more than your job even calls for, and I'm grateful. You have been professional in every way. I think you were worth it..." D. and D.A.
-"Thank you for all your help. Will recommend you if any one we know needs your service." D. and A.M.
- "...proposed that he would continue paying off the second trust deed and have a final payment by early in 1997...it shook him up just enough to get the ball rolling..." W.L.
- "Don - thank you so much for working with us on the ordeal. Boy do we appreciate it." B.J.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funds housing counseling agencies throughout the country. These organizations can give you advice on renting, defaults, foreclosures, credit issues and more. To contact the agency nearest you, call +1 800 569 4287 or visit www.hud.gov.